Thread
Printable Version

The Kumars (Sky One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Kumars (Sky One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Kumars Premiered on Sky One on January 15, 2014

The Kumars is a talk show broadcast on Sky1. Having suffered hard during the economic downturn, The Kumars are now living in a flat in Hounslow behind the shop that Ashwin now runs. Sanjeev is divorced from his wife of nearly two years and Ashwin has mamanged to get a sponsorship deal that has allowed him to resurrect the family's talk show, which takes place in the living room of their flat.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Kumars Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2014 16:16 ]

1x01 Episode 1

Daniel Radcliffe, Chevy Chase and Olivia Colman being the first three guest was amusing and Ashwin asking the guests to do a commercial was priceless

1x02 Episode 2

Rupert putting on an Indian voice was amusing and Ray's shop commercial was impressive, I didn't know Diana Rigg's role in The Avengers was originally written for a man

1x03 Episode 3

Granny always beating Sanjeev to announcing the guests is amusing and Elizabeth McGovern being the first guest was great as I've been watching Downton Abbey but Sanjeev impressive recap for his father was great, Harry Shearer and Kay Burley being the other guests was interesting as I didn't know Kay was the longest running news reader in the world

1x04 Episode 4

Granny giving Sanjeev something to eat so she could announce the guests was funny and Ashwin fortune bhajis was a bad idea but Adrian Lester demonstrating his Hustle skills was impressive, Jenny Agutter having a low sperm count thanks to Ashwin fortune bhajis was priceless

1x05 Episode 5

How could he send Emilia Fox to the toilet as their green room and Ashwin asking Richard E Grant to serve on the till was amusing but Caroline Quentin taking over from Richard was great as she cleared the shop

1x06 Episode 6

Asking James Corden about the plot for The Wrong Mans was interesting and the guys defending Hawney from Sanjeev was amusing but James guessing what the Silver Bats were describing was impressive

Thread