Thread
Printable Version

The After Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The After Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The After Here

The After is a thriller centered at the moment of the apocalypse that will mix science fiction, suspense, and real-world fear and paranoia.

The X Files creator, Chris Carter, is set to write and direct the project. Georgeville Television is to produce, and its CEO Marc Rosen said that "Chris has woven his mythology magic within a very human, grounded story about the moment when we realize all of our worst fears about the world and its future."

Click Here For The After About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch The After on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:46 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2014 11:35 ]

Pilot

This felt more like a movie than a tv series but it really show you when group of people are stuck together no matter how selfish people are they always come back to help which is great . Whatever that blue creature was it was something

1x01 Pilot

I must admit after Gigi's audition with the water pistol I thought she was going to get in trouble in the lift but using it to get in her hotel room was amusing and Dee coming back with the ambulance was a nice surprise and who goes skinny dipping at a time like that but what's the significance of all having the same birth day 7th March

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well consider what she does for a profession i wasn't surprised

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Looks like this was the right one to add as Amazon have ordered this to series

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I haven't watched the Pilot episode yet....(intend to), but let's hope the series airs this year.

I hope (Bosch) that's also on Amazon Prime gets added to the site. It looks really good from the previews

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-28-2014 12:23 ]

Thread