Thread
Printable Version

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mozart in the Jungle Premiered on Amazon on February 06, 2014

Mozart in the Jungle was written by Oscar-nominated writer and director Roman Coppola, actor and musician Jason Schwartzman, and Tony-nominated writer and director Alex Timbers. The project is based on the memoir Mozart in the Jungle by Blair Tindall. Mozart in the Jungle is all about sex, drugs—and classical music—and shows that what happens behind the curtains at the symphony can be just as captivating as what happens on stage.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Mozart in the Jungle Here

1x01 Pilot

Duncan's teacher Hailey reading his text messages after he tried to look down her blouse was amusing and Cynthia explaining to her about her different sexual experiences with the orchestra was surprising but Duncan covering for her so she could go to an audition was nice

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah this one really for those people who like the arts but again the problem is subject matter

1x02 Fifth Chair

So much for all that practice she overdid so when she had perform she couldn't.

1x03 silent.symphony

Just when you think episode is getting boring the ending really surprises you as she get a second chance but as assistant to him so she can learn

1x04 you.have.insulted.tchaikovsky

What he did wine glasses at auction was impressive and other boss losing it and quitting was predictable but setting all his stuff on fire was amusing

1x05 .im.with.the.maestro.

Asking a priest whether he should see his ex girlfriend perform was amusing and you just knew he would go backstage

1x06 the.rehearsal

This was different taking everyone outside to play was impressive considering how small that allyway was they managed to fit everyone and it was one hell of free performance . Shame the cops have to break it up

1x07 .you.go.to.my.head

This was ok episode but mistro having an accident was amusing

1x08 mozart.with.the.bacon

Haylie teaching that odd guy the instrument was nice but he took it too far with shower and being naked using instrument cover his junk but offer it back to her was amusing and she took it because expensive one.

1x09 now.fortissimo

Asking his ex-girlfriend to help with opening night was going to be tricky consider what happened last time but he did shock when he tried to do her after she agreed because she was wearing a chastity belt

1x10 .opening.night.

What a great final episode and what he did to that women who was mean to his assistant was amusing but she got a chance to play in ocastra and i had a feeling his ex-girlfriend would ruin it by walking out but giving the old mistro a chance was a nice and unexpected ending .

I admit my first impression of this series wasn't positive but after watching full season i got to admit it grew on me. The comedy are well very subtle throughout the series that you appreciate comic moment when it happens.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread