Thread
Printable Version

What is everyone watching? 2014

What is everyone watching? 2014

With so many shows to choose from and so many ways to watch whole seasons, what are the top 5 shows everyone is watching right now? (Past few months count too)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Top 5

Once Upon a Time
Dallas
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Reign
The Good Wife

I recently plowed through switched at birth and Haven. Now I need something else because nothing is capturing my attention. I'm been thinking about the good wife but it's not on Netflix. Hahaha

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

they are plenty of tv show i never run out neither does codebreaker

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I haven't run out. I just don't know how to Choose!  Lol

I have the hardest time picking a sci-fi show. I think I've seen them all!!

My top shows at the moment are:

The Good Wife
Blue Bloods
Almost Human
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Elementary
Bitten
Star Crossed
Black Sails

I think you'll like Marvel's and Star Crossed if your into Sci-Fi type shows. Marvels is probably more drama/action, with a side of sci-fi.

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-15-2014 22:38 ]

Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

Depending on what you're in the mood for, I like:

• Elementary - just a good show
  • Intelligence - leans towards sci-fi
  • Hannibal - rather a dark show
  • Vikings - another kind of dark one
  • Helix - not quite caught up yet, but it's interesting
  • Defiance - will be starting back up soon, and is more sci-fi than others on my list, as will
  • Orphan Black - which, if season 2 is as good as season 1, should be a good sci-fi option

I've also recently caught up on Sherlock, Covert Affairs, and season 2 of The Americans is on now.  Guess I've kind of been into spy/detective/mystery shows of late. lol
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks everyone.  I've seen many of these and am enjoying all of them.  I was on the fence about the good wife so glad to know people are enjoying it.  I tried helix and It just creeped me out.   I tried black sails an ehh...   I heard star crossed wasn't very good.  I'm super looking forward to orphan black and the 100.  Vikings is good.   Thanks agin.   Feel free to share more!   Always merrier.  

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Haha, black sails is a bit full on alright. It reminds me a bit of True Blood for the gratuitous parts!! But if you look beyond that, it's a pretty good storyline.

Oh Vikings, forgot that. It was actually filmed in my home town and my brother in law is in parts of it!!

I find Star Crossed nice to watch when I don't want to challenge my brain too much!!

I was the same with Helix. Really tried to watch it and couldn't get into it.

Has anyone watched True Detective yet? I've watched the first 2 episodes and I can't decide whether I really like it or really hate it!! It's certainly different.

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

True detective is one of those show you have to patiently watch until conclusion it like a long story where you have kind piece all the episode together to actually get full story . Each episode show diffrent part of a case and show them in various time frames.

It's a bit like Broadchurch I think. It's quite dark though, but I'll stick it out!!

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

I tried true detective and it didn't capture my attention.  I may have to come back to that one.   I'm looking forward to The 100.   That looks interesting!!

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

wouldn't get my hopes up it's on CW they need focus teenage love-triangles

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Funny - I've kind of been finding the same with Helix (having a hard time getting into it), but watch an episode when I'm looking for somethng different.  I keep hoping that if I watch a bit more it will really grab me.  I like Billy Campbell, and the premise is interesting.  Some parts of the story, that I've watched so far, are quite intriguing, and do make me interested enough to keep trying, but it definitely needs something more.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread