Thread
Printable Version

Destroy The Alpha Gammas (Online series)

Destroy The Alpha Gammas (Online series)

DAG is a sexy and edgy comedy driven by top 40 hits, love triangles, and cat fights in the vein of Bridesmaids or Pitch Perfect.

The story centers around Carrie, the newly appointed president of the not-so-popular Delta Pi sorority. Carrie’s world crashes down when she catches her longtime boyfriend cheating with the president of the Alpha Gammas: campus’s most desirable and fearsome house. The Alpha Gammas are the girls your mother warned you about: man stealing, trash talking, polo shirt wearing snobs that think nothing of ruining lives.

The Alpha Gammas stop by the Delta Pi house for a quick (and seasonal) attack. Enough is enough: a newly defiant Carrie declares war on the Alpha Gammas- determined to defend her house once and for all. However, as the plan is underway and the AG’s begin to implode, the Delta Pi’s realize that they just might win this battle- but at what cost?

Destroy the Alpha Gammas - Official Trailer

Episode 1: A Declaration of War

Well Carrie being excited to become leader Delta Pi and decides to surprise her boyfriend at this point i knew what was going to happen she going catch him with another girl and so start the Declaration of war . I also liked the fact these girl actually look average

Episode 2: The Sauage Festival

Using the milkshake song promote the party was amusing but you just knew party would have uninvited guest but the way Carrie handle spilt drink on her top was great and performance of FU song was amusing .

Episode 3: Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Finding out one was Alpha gammas girls was secret Star -trek fan but Jenny day dream was amusing jenny bond

Episode 4: Are you calling me an Aniston ?

It's nice to see some of the guys actually do some songs.

Episode 5: There will be Blood

'You broke up with me Mary because it wasn't bringing you closer to Jesus ' - This is one of the strangest reason to break up with a guy as someone who watched many teen shows i have never heard this one before .

Who would of thought the title would be the literal mean but i really didn't need to know what type it was

Episode 6 :Black Swan Song

Carrie is getting a little too carried away with her revenge plan and what bad timing for inspection while there were at war with Alpha Gammas. . This isn't going to end well

Episode 7 : B*tch

Amber and Carrie forced to deal with each other was good thing but that song was so out of context for that situation however it was rather amusing lesbian undertones in this series. They no way they could get away with this on a network show . .

It was a good ending with Slut cookies

Destroy the Alpha Gammas: Blooper Reel

1x01 A Declaration of War

You just knew Carrie creeping into her boyfriends room was a bad idea but him saying I love you with another girl in the room was corny and after the water balloons you can't blame them wanting revenge

1x02 The Sausage Festival

Using music videos for inspiration on how to be sexy was amusing and Carrie taking her top off after the drink was poured on her wiped the smile off their faces

1x03 Liar, Liar, Panties on Fire

Jen being a secret Star Trek fan was lucky as they could use that to get the dirt on the AG girls but blurting out Britney has a third nipple was amusing

1x04 Are You Calling Me an Aniston?

I thought Carrie said she was late but she had time to listen to the guys sing on the basketball court which was amusing and glad the campus cop didn't close the party down

1x05 There Will Be Blood

Mary's reason for their breakup was a little corny as she was in her underwear

1x06 Black Swan Dive

Carrie's quest for revenge is getting out of hand but the fact the AG's have no remorse you can't blame her

1x07 Bitch

Carrie taking a bit of the slut cookies was taking a chance considering who dropped them off

no news whether there will be a second season online look like one off show

Reply 18#18 bala's post

What ever happened to Aim High I thought you started a discussion on it

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

couldn't find episodes online

Thread