94 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Outlander Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Prestonpans

Dougal was lucky the British were lousy shots and I cant believe the men allowed Fergus to join them on the battle field and glad he wasn't hurt but tragic for the others

2x11 Vengeance Is Mine

It's a good job Claire is English as she was able to stop the red coats attack on the church and who was behind the rape was surprising but at leased  they paid with their lives

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

I am glad we found out

2x12 The Hail Mary

You can understand why Claire was reluctant to comforts the ailing Alex Randall and I'm not sure I would trust what Black Jack said when Claire wanting something in return but Alex's outrageous plan to save his child's mother, Mary was surprising but lets hope Claire is right about when he dies

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Claire learnt an important lesson in this episode just because you know the future doesn't mean you know what actually happened.

2x13 Dragonfly in Amber

A lot of people are unhappy about actress who play Birana, they felt she was bad in her role. I really enjoyed this extended episode it was interesting go back and forth between past and present   .

Reply 89#89 bala's post

What a trip down memory lane with the kids watching The Avengers as that was a great show back in the day and Roger showing Brianna the sights was nice as Claire was able to have her own trip down memory lane but what Brianna found out did make things awkward as Claire's explanation was going to be unbelievable but great end to the season

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

I was wondering whether that was a movie or tv show but i have say it was interesting way to end the season as we don't know whether she can go back through the stones?.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I hope she does and I hope Brianna follows her as it might be her only chance to see her real father

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

i actually thought it would be Brianna who would of gone through the stone because why else would they introduce her into the show ?

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I think without Claire being able to introduce her it would be like her mother going through the first time

94 12345
Thread