28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Happy Valley Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Episode 3

I had a feeling John's fight with Vicky would result in her death but he's going to be paranoid if any photos were out there and I cant believe he went to her autopsy,

Happy Valley Series 2, Episode 3

2x04 Episode 4

John was bound to be quizzed about his connection to Vicky but he should of identified her first to take suspicion off himself and I thought Tommy had to be behind Ryan's mystery gift but shame it caused a rift between him and Catherine, Darryl standing up to the sheep rustlers was great but using a hammer was asking for trouble

Happy Valley Series 2, Episode 4

2x05 Episode 5

Sean being charged for Vicky's murder along with the others was lucky for John until another body turned up and Daniel starting to suspect somebody at the school might be responsible for the gift was great as Tommy is in jail

2x06 Episode 6

The mother taking an overdose after killing killed her serial killer son before the police got him was sad but Catherine arresting her was tragic as she did the world a favour, John behaviour was starting to make himself look guilty and trying to run was understandable but the suicide was tragic

28 12
Thread