76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Halt and Catch Fire Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I think that's why she wants to fire them

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yeah i came to that conclusion but Donna lying to her about their investor not fire them.

3x05 Yerba Buena

Donna and Gordon having a vacation at home instead of camping made sense as they wasn't fully prepared and with the children were away they could have some alone time but she should of kept her mouth shut about not liking camping, the way Cameron found out Donna lied about Diane making the decision not to fire them was unfortunate

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

She is slowly losing her company with other people making decision without her but her idea was good creating a way no charge for the customer using a payment system. We takes this for granted now but it really was something back than.

3x06 And She Was

The offer to purchase Mutiny was awesome but with the way Cameron and Donna have been together it was bound to create tension but Diane's daughter taking friends to the lake house was amusing as she didn't tell her mother, looks like Joe has pissed the wrong people off but admitting to stealing the idea from Gordon was great

3x07 The Threshold

Joe and Ryan were bound to face some sort of consequences of Joe's decision but Gordon being told it's worth 25 million was nice and Joe having an ulterior motive was sneaky but predictable, Gordon telling Cam what Donna was going to do behind her back was surprising and the aftermath was devastating

3x08 You Are Not Safe

Cameron being able to find Ryan when the authorises couldn't was impressive and after Donna's interview I'm not surprised Mutiny was slow to take off but Ryan committing suicide was tragic

3x09 NIM

Joe refusing to help Donna make contact with Cameron was disappointing but I had a feeling he would change his mind and Gordon's daughter becoming a handful after her parents split up was typical

3x10 NeXT

It's nice to see them all back together for the season final and the fact they are bickering over the future of the http & www is more realistic but Gordon trying to set Donna up on a date with a friend was surprising

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

The time jumps are getting a bit ridclous don't you think?

Each season they jumping time at this rate by end of the 5th season it would be 2016

We jumped from 1975 to 1993 in 3 seasons

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Donna changing her surname had me confused at the start but why they don't put the year on the screen like the used too is frustrating

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

That's why they did close up on window operating system to show the year.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I noticed windows version 3 but not the year and copyright from the 1990's was a different way to announce the year

76 1234
Thread