Thread
Printable Version

The Strain Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Strain Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Strain Premieres on FX on July 13, 2014

Based on the best-selling vampire novel trilogy from Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro and author Chuck Hogan, The Strain is a one-hour high-concept thriller that tells the story of Dr. Ephraim Goodweather (Corey Stoll, House of Cards), the head of the Center for Disease Control Canary Team in New York City. He and his team are called upon to investigate a mysterious viral outbreak with hallmarks of an ancient and evil strain of vampirism. As the strain spreads, Goodweather, his team, and an assembly of everyday New Yorkers wage war for the fate of humanity itself. Del Toro and Hogan will co-write the pilot script, and del Toro will also serve as director. FX Productions will produce the series alongside award-winning writer and producer Carlton Cuse (Lost, Bates Motel) as executive producer.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Strain Here

This has now been added to the flash site

Night Zero

I really wasn't sure whether i would like this or not but so far it's off to good start .

The fact plane landed safely was a huge surprise consider what we saw but sometimes you just watch something and you can't believe character can be so stupid like Medical examiner taking off his gloves was a big mistake .

The pilot steal a lot from other shows in it's premise but do they always have to have the main character go through family drama i mean can't once main character actually has happy family ?.

At least they have some clue as to cause better than nothing but if this mean end of human race it's scary thought.

1x02 The Box

Another great episode i should figured out Aeroplane company would say it was carbon monoxide poisoning to stop people from not using the service and letting survivor go home was a big mistake   . We find out what was in box and it's connection to the person responsible for this whole situation.

1x03 Gone Smooth

you really can't put a price of extinction of human race just to get your wife into a medical trial run

It's Not for Everyone

Do not eat anything while watching this episode because it will make you throw up

At least they know what they dealing with

Runaways

I am trying to put some thought on this episode but i am coming up with blank the problem is you have watch the show to actually understand what's going on so writing a comment is very challenging because it just wouldn't make sense without context.

For Services Rendered

I didn't comment on last week episode because i had nothing to say so i moved this one.

Introduce a new set of Hyrid hero was interesting we had no idea this fraction exist .

The flashback was very informative about who created the box.

Creatures of the Night

Another episode where the characters are going around in circle nothing really is happening where those other hunter that were introduced at end of last week episode?.

The Disappeared

Rescue his son from creatures was nice but the fact he able to fight him off few times before his dad came in was impressive.

Loved Ones

So much for trying to rescue her she infected now

Thread