69 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Gotham Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x19 Beasts of Prey

Nice returning episode but Jim being tricked into investigating serial killer was unfortunate as this one someone all senior cop were afraid to catch because he seem too good.

Here a lesson for you women if a man say he wants unconditional love RUN AWAY that was massive red flag as he basically saying he wants a female slave and the fact those women couldn't figure that out was their own damn fault.  I realise this might seem harsh but i have to be honest if there were no clues i would understand but just the way he spoke and his mannerism gave me the creep factor and i am a guy.

1x20 Under the Knife"

Going after Gordon's ex was interesting situation but she has no idea she's on a date with a serial killer

1x21 The Anvil or the Hammer"

I knew Gordan would get him but penguin starting a mob war should be interesting

1x22 "All Happy Families Are Alike

This set up season 2 nicely but fish death was a bit ridclous she deserved a better exit than being pushed over the bridge.

I have been watching allot of shows these past couple of weeks but this one is by far my favourite show so far, I'm only 7 episodes in but I'm loving everything about it so far and look forward to seeing how it all plays out towards the end of season 1

Reply 68#68 spratt89's post

I have to be honest it get better towards the end i really didn't like start of the series but it grew on me .

69 1234
Thread