50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Scorpion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x18 Once Bitten, Twice Die

Walter took one hell of a risk getting bit by 2 snake to idenify the poison but animal escape was amusing

1x19 Young Hearts Spark Fire

Walter trying to rescue the lost campers didn't go to plan but it was good episode as all character had prove themselves in this episode

1x20 Crossroads

How could you stand her up you moron -she really made him work for this and you accidently missed your date with happy because you were nervous .

This show just get more ridclous with stunts than i ever imagine and you really have switch off your brain sometimes because no way this show is believable i mean sliding underneath the van while in motion trying disable auto-pilot was most ridclous thing i seen on this series that saying a lot

1x21 Cliffhanger

This really was a cliffhanger as team seem split up as result gabe revelation and i am not surprised Paige wants to leave consider what Ralph did that was really dangerous and she made right decision to leave. I am not sure if this was season finale but it does look like it.  

just spent the last 3 days watching the first season and I love it, its new and somewhat different from all the over shows current on and I cant wait to see what season 2 has to offer

50 123
Thread