59 123
Thread
Printable Version

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 Hello Raskolnikov

Wow what a great returning episode and it revealed that those student were doing it on their oen they were been told what to do by Annalise which was a surprise but to give them an exam on what they did was very amusing .

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x11 "Best Christmas Ever"

Seeing all them spend their Christmas was interesting because we knew what they did but having his sister come and accuse Annalise of murder her brother was predictable but the way she kept picking on her suggest she really doesn't like her.

1x12 She’s a Murderer"

After discover of Sam body all the students who were invloved with cover-up were nevious but the frame job on her boyfriend was impressive and how she got the blood out of floorboard was even more amazing since we seen CSI you can't actually get rid blood there some trace under black light so she must used industrial cleaning product .

I am completely caught up and addicted. so I think it's pretty clear she planned on them killing him. She may have even killed the Co-ed.

Reply 48#48 gabsimom's post

Yeah but her student beat her to the punch but protecting them is what i call a good teacher she should win a teaching award

1x13 Mama's Here Now

We know her mother was something but the way she got her out of bed was impressive and telling her why she bunt the house down was sad and how she protected her was nice.

I had feeling she had something to hide and i knew she manipulating him but seeing as she tracked his cell-phone to person in mental hospital suggest she slightly guilty

1x14 The Night Lila Died

This was a good episode we got see Lila last day on earth and event that happened that caused her death . They are hinting too much Rebecca is killer i think she isn't but we find out in the next episode

1x15 It's All My Fault

Wow i can't believe who Lila killer is that was a nice surprise of all the people i never considered him to be the killer but now we know who killed Lila next mystery who killed Rebecca? .

Great ending! Definitely a surprise.

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

i had feeling Rebecca was going get killed but revelation of Lila killer threw me

2x01 It's Time to Move On

So we found out who killed Rebecca again it was a surprise does everyone she hires have some sort mental problem?. Not even going discuss lesbian relationship that was just ridclous. . It really came out nowhere

59 123
Thread