Thread
Printable Version

Party Tricks Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Party Tricks Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Party Tricks Premiered on Ten on October 06, 2014

Party Tricks chronicles Kate Ballard's campaign to become the next State Premier. A committed and rigorous politician, Kate's victory seems assured until a new opposition leader, popular television and radio personality David McLeod, is selected. As the drama unfolds, it is revealed that several years ago Kate and David had a secret, tumultuous affair. To the world at large, David and Kate offer a compelling battle of style versus substance, but a paranoid Kate fears that their complicated romantic history is a trump card waiting to be played. Played out on a grand scale, Party Tricks becomes a cat-and-mouse game which culminates in an election night finale.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Party Tricks Here

really surprised they added aussie show

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It's been ages since we have had an Australian show

Episode 1

Kate admitting to her speech writer she had an affair with David was surprise but asking to meet up is very risky . Both are great actors so this will certainly be intresting i can't wait to see how long they keep that secret but speech writer is correct admit it openly will be less damaging than if media finds out.

Episode 2: The meeting

Kate wanting to have a meeting with David was tricky because media is watching but Oli helping the situation allow them meet up at his flat was smart move

Episode 3

The photo leaking about Mcloud daughter was unfortunate and having deal with it in public.  

Episode 4

Look like the secret might be revealed after the debate

Episode 5

I can't believe it was a false alarm and what a fallout from it

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Another one VIP forgot to update

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

given it aired just few hours ago i am not surprised

Episode 6

A bit disappoint about this season finale it was surprise David won but i was expect some sort coalition deal as clifhanger but look like she going try again

Thread