40 12
Thread
Printable Version

State of Affairs Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 "Ar Rissalah"

Things have just got more complicated with nick get abducted in front of charlie and that a portion of the convoy attack report has been leaked which cause problem for charlie

1x06 Masquerade

Now the president doesn't trust Charlie and charlie finally decided to find what really happens and what a way for her do get what really happened

1x07 Bellerophon

This starts new storyline about a home-grown terrorist network who are Americans and using social media spread the message

1x08 Ghosts

The rescue mission for jack dawson one Chalie assets being captured was tricky as no way to get him out but they managed to find him.

1x09 Cry Havoc

holy crap she managed take out vice-president in suicide bomb . I really hate the fact they kept wind it back so we had no idea what really happened

1x10 The War at Home

I can't believe they had him let him go because there was no evidence but ending seeing those suicide vest tells us he was leader

1x11 The Faithful

Trying track down remaining member of the terrorist network was tricky but leader being coward shooting himself just before he get captured was a coward

1x12 Here and Now

Nick painting target and getting killed was unfortunate but that only way they could take him out but Charlie finding out he wasn't mastermind was great cliffhanger

Deadcheck

What a season finale and i really hope this gets renewed otherwise that would bad cliffhanger to end it on

Reply 35#35 bala's post

agree! I'm obviously curious who was in the car that was coming towards her and obviously it could be that there are missiles on their way!

There was  about 2 or 3 episodes that I liked, but overall this was another predictable show that needed to be cancelled.

Reply 37#37 Milks26's post

it's already cancelled she has new show

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Dude, seriously - I know. I'm just getting around to watching the series so I posted a comment.

Reply 39#39 Milks26's post

i thought you didn't know this was cancelled hence my comment

40 12
Thread