Thread
Printable Version

Halo: Nightfall (XBOX) General Discussion

Halo: Nightfall (XBOX) General Discussion

Premières 11 November 2014

Halo: Nightfall follows the origin story of legendary manhunter Jameson Locke (Mike Colter) and his team as they are caught in a horrific terrorist attack while investigating terrorist activity on the distant colony world of Sedra. Led by Locke, the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) agents are forced to coordinate with a Sedran commander with a remarkable history and deep-rooted mistrust of ONI. As the plot unravels, they’re drawn to an ancient, hellish artifact where they’re forced to fight for their survival, question everything, and ultimately choose between their loyalties and their lives.

Wiki site

[ Last edited by bala at 11-28-2014 13:06 ]

Halo Nightfall Trailer

chapter 1

I am glad we really didn't need any understanding of Halo universe and simple treat this like a sci-fi show but that virus did look bad

1x01 It's Only Just Beginning

I almost gave this a miss as I've never played the game, the way that virus spread was freaky

Chapter 2

I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to get off the halo after they landed but those worms were nasty .

Chapter 3

Trying recover the bomb might be challenging with those creatures all over the place and we have no idea who's going to survive

1x02 Sourced from Hell

Not allowing the guys to explain before taping their mouths shut was karma as they would of found out about the worms before it was too late

1x03 Lifeboat Rules

I had a feeling Wisner going back for that gadget after she dropped it would be a bad move

1x04 Gods of the Damned

Sacrificing one to save the rest was tragic but necessary and allowing the other to fall was just evil

1x05 Devil Take the Hindmost

Not having a red bead was one hell of a sacrifice to save the others and what karma getting caught after using the others a bait

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bad but in that situation anyone would try save themselves any way they can

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

That was a surprise but not surprising with his daughter dead no reason to come back

Thread