Thread
Printable Version

K.C. Undercover (Disney Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

K.C. Undercover (Disney Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

K.C. Undercover Premieres on Disney Channel on January 18, 2015

K.C. Undercover (previously known as Super Awesome Katy) is an upcoming TV show on Disney Channel. Disney Channel has greenlighted a pilot for the project, which centers on 16-year-old K.C. Cooper (Zendaya), an outspoken and confident technology wiz and skilled black belt, who discovers that both her parents are spies with aspirations that she will follow in their footsteps. Shake It Up! executive producer Rob Lotterstein wrote the shooting script for the pilot, while the original script was penned by Corinne Marshall. Filming is slated to begin in early 2014 for 2014-15 season consideration.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About K.C. Undercover Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2015 13:18 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

you sure love your disney shows

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Not today it's Hallmark all day long

1x01 Pilot

K.C. 's fight in the kitchen was a little corny but the hitting a girl thing to distract him was amusing and her first undercover assignment being at her school dance was convenient

1x02 My Sister from Another Mother… Board

The way Ernie found out his family are spy's was corny but K.C. trying to convince her parents that he is ready to become a spy because of his computer skills made sense but instead her parents introduce them to their new little sister, Judy a humanoid robot was priceless

1x03 Give Me A 'K'! Give Me A 'C'!

K.C.'s friendship book was a nice idea after letting Marisa down at the cheer-leading try-outs and Craig trying to bond with Ernie over sports was a bad idea as he doesn't like sport

Thread