Thread
Printable Version

Mad Dogs (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mad Dogs (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mad Dogs (US) Premiered on Amazon Prime on January 15, 2015

Mad Dogs: When a group of underachieving 40-something friends gather in Belize to celebrate the early retirement of an old friend, a series of wild events unfold, exposing dark secrets, deception and even murder. Starring Ben Chaplin (The Thin Red Line), Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos), Billy Zane (Twin Peaks), Steve Zahn (Dallas Buyers Club) and Romany Malco (Weeds). Executive produced by Cris Cole and Shawn Ryan (The Shield).

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Mad Dogs (US) Here

1x01 Pilot

The limo driver hold the losers sign was amusing and letting him climb a palm tree trying to get a phone signal was priceless, the other having to listen to Cobi committing adultery was disturbing but the goat in the pool was predictable as it's the same as the UK version along with leaving the camera on the boat they stole

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

With a friend like that who needs enemy

Reply 4#4 bala's post

With it being so long ago I had to re-watch the pilot but did notice Gus was holding a camera after leaving the boat so I'm guessing they had more than one camera

1x02 Xtabai

Just getting back to the boat in time for the drug deal was corny but at leased with all that money they have more choices and after that cyclist scared them I would of been sitting on the money in case he came back and stole it, bring the body back after the dog dug him up was stupid

1x03 Well

The guys struggling to stay on top of escalating complications was crazy but the police women offering to find their car was amusing as they left the money in the trunk, Joel knowing Cobi's wife's mobile number of hand was a little suspicious

1x04 Flares

Not having any luck with their hire cars was amusing and going to the police was a bad idea but you just knew he wouldn't be in the well when they got back but killing the cop is only going to make thing worse

1x05 Hat

The Embassy employee trying to help the four men escape was suspicious at first but her disparaging was surprising

1x06 Leslie

The guys getting trapped in an international quarantine zone was really bad luck and giving the wrong diagnosis was diabolical

1x07 Ice Cream

Trying to recover all of the missing money and save Joel from the kidnappers was going to be hard after just loosing half of it

1x08 Broodstock

Gus surprising the guy working on the bomb was careless and getting the money back from the girls was lucky

1x09 Seahorse

I didn't expect it to be a CIA jacket in the package and being $40,000 short is going to be bad for their health

1x10 Needles

Hitting one of the girl who mugged him was surprising but almost getting beaten up for it would of been karma and the way she killed the couple in the dinner was surprising, the Embassy employee still being alive was a unexpected

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-24-2016 18:59 ]

Thread