51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Allegiance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x11 Blowback

It was about time youngest Connor found out what the parents do but seeing her dad kill someone in front of her was one hell of way to find out . Alex convince his boss who the mole was tricky but he made believe when he tried to kill him.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was a hell of a way for Sarah to find out but the fact the janitor was trying to kill her it had to be done and Alex going to see Sam was a hell of a risk especially getting him to help but saving his life was great

1x12 Those Who Help Themselves

Killing his pregnant girlfriend was unbelievable

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

At least he had the decency say goodbye before shooting her .

1x13 Family Crisis

Great conclusion to the series but i like there left it open-ended for the next chapter .

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The girls setting a trap for the guys trying to kill them was impressive

I finally got around to watching this show but alas I had to quit after episode 5. Simply boring. The lead actor (son) was a annoying no it all, with idiosyncrasies that just fell flat, with the stink of its been done before.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-8-2015 17:42 ]

Reply 47#47 Milks26's post

your too critical when it comes tv shows

Reply 48#48 bala's post

You should check your own history before you can make such a statement.

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

LOL but i have never given up after 5 episodes usually it takes a couple of seasons before i give up on a show

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Okay - but here I only had 13 episodes to play with.  It was my intention to watch the whole season, and I usually try to do so with cancelled shows,  but I just couldn't force myself in this case. It happens

Low Winter Sun is the next one on my bucket list.

Have you watched the one episode of Chris Carter's 'The After'. It was weird and nothing like him until the last 5 minutes of the episode. I'm a died hard X Files fan, and although I could tell the After would be nothing like the latter - I would've liked to have seen at least 13 episodes here before Amazon axed it.

51 123
Thread