30 12
Thread
Printable Version

iZombie (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x09 Patriot Brains

If Liv would of taken the shot her boyfriend would be alive

1x10 Mr. Berserk

how much longer are there going to keep him in the dark about zombies but i am glad someone told him but not exactly sure he believes him consider both of them are in a mental hospital

iZombie 1x11 Promo "Astroburger"
iZombie 1x11 Extended Promo "Astroburger"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-24-2015 15:07 ]

1x11 Astroburger

I hate when they fool into thinking something happen when it didn't and just when you think he finally knows it was too good to be true and i fell for it. That was a great misdirect but it obvious Liv was dullisional

1x12 Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat

That's one way to tell your sister you are a zombie

1x13 Blaine's World

can you believe it we already at the season finale which seem odd because it only feel like i been watching this series for only few months and this isn't best show but it certainly very watchable .

This season finale Liv was put in impossible situation than she really couldn't find the way save everyone but she damn well tried her best but i don't think she foreseen her brother getting injured and since she's only blood match for him in their family she had to refuse.  

Overall i enjoyed this series but it's great filler when all current shows ends.

2x01 Grumpy Old Liv

This made up for for disappointing Flash episode i watched so much happened I don't know where to start but most interesting revelation came at the end liv's new flatmate is working for Max rager . Blackmailing Major into killing all infected zombies that max rager created was interesting situation .

30 12
Thread