Thread
Printable Version

The Dovekeepers (CBS) Mini-series Discussion

The Dovekeepers (CBS) Mini-series Discussion

Premires 31 March & 1st April 2015

Based in Alice Hoffman's historical novel about the Siege of Masada, the miniseries focuses on four extraordinary women whose lives intersect in a fight for survival at the siege of Masada.

Show Site

The Dovekeepers" First Trailer

1x01 Part 1

I don't think I've seen Cote de Pablo since she left NCIS and what a different role she was playing, Amram's attack on the Romans was bound to have repercussions and Shirah making Aziza become a girl instead of a boy made sense but Yael's nightmares were scary

1x02 Part 2

Finding out why Shirah made Aziza become a boy in the first place was disturbing but her dressing as a boy to fight was risky and how she died was tragic as she wasn't fighting but all the others killing themselves before being captured by the Romans was unbelievable

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I really like the way they told the story normally with these type of stories it's one long story but the way they broke up the story in small parts was great and the fact it was being told as story was interesting because you know both of women are alive. i like the way you still need figure out why that man is questioning them is he the king ?.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I have really mixed feeling about the ending because you kind of expected it to happy ending since both those women survive but finding out there were willing kill themselves instead of captured was tragic  . This was very sad ending .

Aziza ability to fight was impressive consider she wasn't trained by anyone that was pure talent on her part but taking her brother place was brave i knew something bad happened to her consider she wasn't in Rome   .

Thread