51 123
Thread
Printable Version

American Odyssey (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x13 Real World

Odelle making it to reporter was a surprise especially when General asked her to give him 15 minutes but the fact that she still went through with it despite the risk was impressive but poor Aslam thinking he was going to America . He must really be hurt after all that he went through

NBC's American Odyssey Cancelled

Sgt. Odelle “Call Me Isabel Rainey” Ballard’s American Odyssey has in fact come to an end.   
Executive producer Peter Horton shared the “heartbreaking” news on Twitter late Tuesday, two days after the season finale. American Odyssey premiered on Easter Sunday to 5.4 million viewers and a 1.2 demo rating, retaining about half of its A.D. lead-in. It soon enough plunged to a 0.5 in the demo, and for six out of its last eight airings mustered just a 0.4.

courtesy https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/d-bible-continues-cancelled-203738383.html

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

not surprised

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I've never watched it, but the trailer made it look really intresting though. I'll catch up with it someday.

They also cancelled AD the Bible continues.

Reply 44#44 Milks26's post

The mistake this should be mini-series instead of a tv show

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Odelle giving the General ten minutes after what he did was surprising but still going through with her interview was taking a risk after what he said and the reunion with her family was bitter sweet as she had to go on the run without them

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

AWFUL WAY TO END THE SERIES

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That's what happens when they cancel them at the end of a season without having chance to write a proper end

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i think this should of been a limited one off series with 12 episode .

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The thirteen episodes kept me interested and a second season to prove she wasn't a traitor would of been a better conclusion

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

NBC are never good with these type of shows which why i love USA network they know how to treat shows.

51 123
Thread