Thread
Printable Version

What TV Shows are you dropping or happy are Cancelled

What TV Shows are you dropping or happy are Cancelled

Hey Everyone!  

I've noticed there are quite a few shows I'm happy are Ending/Cancelled and some shows I'm just tired of watching.  What shows are cancelled/ended or it just has to be dropped form your watch list.  I'm curious!!!   Thanks

Revenge
Castle
The Originals
NCIS
Hawaii-5-0

I tried watching the Vampire Diaries, but quit after 2 seasons

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-12-2015 15:55 ]

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-12-2015 15:56 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

I haven't watched Revenge season 4 yet, but if its anything like season 3 (maybe worse). Its good that its ending.

Cristela was a good effort for a female Latina producer and writer but not great enough to last. Did not deserve to get renewed.

Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

I have given up trying to cut down on shows because it's pointless for me because when i run out of shows i end up catch up on them during summer seasons which is annoying. I really hate the fact that there are too many choices out there and at this rate this will ruin my life the way this is heading it make getting addicted easier.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have officially given up on Under the Dome.  The "pod people" were just too much for me.  

Do you guys want me post all comic panel?

I'm dropping a whole bunch of comedy shows because I don't find them funny anymore

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

I did that 2 years ago i mostly watch dramas

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I had no choice, this comedy shows now days aren't funny

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

i know what your mean i don't find them funny as well only watch them when i have nothing else to watch.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I do the same but with so many drama, action & sci-fi shows that I doubt I'll ever have to do that again

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

Yeah i tend to see comedies more during summer as there are less shows on

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I'm using this time to catch up on all the shows I fell behind on

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

When did it get like this i remember a time when there were less tv shows on and better quality now mass producing tv show like printing money. Too many choices even a tv addict like me close to giving up.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

WHAT bala....you give up?!?!  Never  

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

it will happen my passion is deteriorating as every year pass   

I should be gone by 2017  

Reply 15#15 bala's post

would be a shame, I am slowly watching more movies now as I enjoy them a bit better, I think once all the shows I enjoy the most end I will be watching hardly any shows at all

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

All movies are awful i haven't watched a good one in ages every movie seem focus too much CGI.

I used to love watching movies but over past 2 years i noticed all of them are bad.

The Hunger Game - First one was great second was ok and part 1 was average
Avenger : Age of Ultron - wasn't as great as first avenger
Terminator: Gynesis : God awful
Divergent was ok
50 shade of grey - Another awful movie bad acting dialogue

I can continue but you get the picture   . I can't even remember last good movie i have watched it's been that long ago.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

If I had seen 50 Shades Of Grey I would of asked for the time I lost watching it back lol

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

Still waiting to see if Antman good ?

I watch movies still but I don't experiment with what I'm watching.  I stick to what I enjoy.  I usually like animation, anything Pixar or Disney and I watch a lot superhero (dc, marvel)  As a rule of thumb I know I'll enjoy them.    It's a lot of money to pay if you don't like it.

Thread