Thread
Printable Version

Between (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Between (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Between is a Canadian-American science fiction drama television series which debuted on May 21, 2015, on City and Netflix. Created by Michael McGowan, the series stars Jennette McCurdy as Wiley Day, a pregnant teenage daughter of a minister living in the small town of Pretty Lake, which is coping with a mysterious disease which has killed everybody over the age of 21.

Show Site

Between - Official Trailer - Netflix

pilot

I have to say this slow burning pilot apart from people dying not much going on but character are interesting

1x02 Who’s the Boss?

That was a close call for that pregnant young adult thinking she was dead but she just unconscious but i can't believe she was out for that long consider it was almost set on fire thank god one of guys were looking for someone in dead bodies otherwise she would burnt to death

1x03 Crossing Lines

Throwing her bag into minefield without know money was in it was amusing

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You were slow posting they have been added

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I thought you were going to do that after you posted on free show moved yesterday but you must been busy.

I usually leave it up to you if you haven't done something within 24 hours i pick up the slack

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I only do it while they are in free chatting but as Adam had already moved them I didn't bother

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Any of them your interested in ?

i know your behind for me only one i haven't watched young and hungry

1x04 Love Hurts

The teenager trying govern the town was more difficult than any of them thought but trying teach that kid a lession without knowing he was diabetic nearly cause his death.

1x05 End of the Rope

Discovering that virus was man-made was predictable but running over his sister is going make the situation so much worse

1x06 War

Finding out that he was immune to virus was interesting revelation but the fact he wants to try to save everyone was great shame he had to shoot his father to escape

Thread