Thread
Printable Version

unReal (Lifetime) General Discussion

unReal (Lifetime) General Discussion

Premières 1 June 2015

Set against the backdrop of the hit dating competition show "Everlasting," "UnREAL" is led by flawed heroine Rachel Goldberg (Appleby), a young producer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with, and among, the contestants to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage that the program’s dispassionate executive producer, Quinn King (Zimmer), demands. What ensues is an eye-opening look at what happens in the outrageous world of unscripted television, where being a contestant can be vicious and being a producer a whole other reality.

Show Site

UnReal New Lifetime Drama

1x01 The Return

Just when i thought my hatred of reality tv was bad this show made it worse i really hope this isn't accurate at what really happens behind the scenes of most reality tv show. It is an awful job and manipulating characters is awful. The fun thing that it's enjoyable to watch which make it disturbing.   .

1xz02 Relapse

Wow this just worse and worse not telling one contestant her father had heart attack was sad but finding he died was unfortunate but to make her comeback on the show by manipulating her little brother was evil but she was a bit late with money and now her friend has exposed her.

Lifetime released first 4 episode on-line which is great so i still have 2 more episode to watch

1x03 Mother

Racheal mother is a piece of work but treating your own daughter is bad.  His mate choose the girls was a bad move as he seem to be a bit of a jerk.

1x04 Wife

Getting the show to make your vineyard look great was great move since it needed a lot of work but just when i was starting to like him what he was willing to do to get the deal for his business was nasty . I am not surprised Rachel is starting fall for guy  since it really could mess up the show.

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

1x05 Truth

Finding out one of them is gay was amusing it had to be tall skinny one but Rachel  convincing her to admit she is gay was nice thing to do but let her do that on camera was bad move

1x06 Fly

This series has no limits just when i think i seen the worst they make a constant kill herself on the set and the fact that the other producer kept quiet about switching the contestant bi-polar medication was sickening  

Lifetime Renews UnReal for Season 2

1x07 Saviour

The show looked like its was in real trouble but faking a suicide note solved all their problems

1x08 Two

Back to business as usual but you just knew it would get worse but royal wedding spin-off was really pushing it. She really can't be surprised if he cheated on her since she was one he was cheating on with his wife.

1x09 Princess

Things have really got out of hand with so many tricky situation and fact that everyone is scheming makes things rather amusing as we have no idea what will happen or how things will turn out

1x10 Future

This has been one of my favourite summer show of 2015 that's saying something.

As most of you know I am very critical of summer show most of them are average but you know if there are a show i like i  will let to know and this season finale didn't disappoint . The way they put these character together are amazing and you really feel much better after watching this series as you realise at least i didn't cause someone to kill themselves because of my action .

This season finale has so many shocks i really don't want to discuss it because there were unbelievable. All in all i have really enjoyed this summer show and glad a second season is going to be made.

2x01 War

I really missed this great show and it was great first episode just when you think it's going to be same old thing they switch it up with Chad stealing the guy which i didn't see coming . It was obvious he was planning something and hot racheal thing was amusing sideline

Thread