Thread
Printable Version

Cleaners (Crackle) General Discussion

Cleaners (Crackle) General Discussion

Aired back in 3 Oct. 2013

Roxie and Veronica are two gorgeous young women - who also happen to be highly trained contract killers. While on an errand for their boss, an unpleasant surprise in the trunk of their car turns this lethal pair into hunted targets.

Cleaners Season 1& 2 Trailer

1x01 It's a Classic

We meet Veronica and Roxie who are lethal assassins but both of them are completely opposite. Veronica is calm and mature one while Roxy is carefree and does whatever she want type. Transport a car from place A to B sounds like a simple job until they find out what's in trunk thanks to a flat tyre

1X02 The Blown Job

It's a good thing kid panic with room 222 since there were forced into getting next room which saved their lives.

1X03 Hide and seek

What an idiot telling mother that all she needed is the kid not him . Who would thought old mcdonald song would telling the girl why the kid is important.

1x04 The Keys To the Kingdom

The FBI agent finding kid was great but he didn't expect to get beating up by the girls was amusing but losing the kid was sad.

1x05 The dummy trap

Nice filler episode but what a way to kill the time

1x06 Till Death Do Us Part

I am not surprised Wife shot her husband but so much for happy ending mother survived leading great season cliffhanger.

I didn't even know this show existed but after young and hungry i wanted to see what other show she did and she was rather amusing. Seriously asking her try wash his mouth with soap was ridclous because she did .

2x01 There's Been a Complication

So much for trying retire i can't believe she would try to kill them after they saved her son but kill them because she doesn't want share the money is stupid because she will spend money to kill them instead of paying them off sounds ridclous.

2x02 Welcome to the Zoo

We find out where Veronica was trained but trust Roxy make matters worse but the fact they don't want the money just need them kill someone does seem like a good deal but what an insurance policy

2x03 Hello Father

This was another filler episode but using the same technique as last season  to get into the house was amusing but it didn't quite go the way she expected.

2x04 The Not So Safe House

What luck the last place he went he found them but fight between him and priest was a bit ridclous.

2x05 She's Alive!

This just get more ridclous the more episodes i watch but i have say this is really crazy so guy hired kill both veronica and Roxy get knocked over and now think Roxy is his dead wife on boy. I couldn't make this crap up

2x06 The Caterpillar and the Butterfly

I was wondering why they kept talking about veronica ex-boyfriend but i can't believe i didn't realise he was the drug lord and of course i get it now why he killed the daughter. Look like this has more episodes this season

2x07 Welcome Home Sally

Roxy getting kidnapped was predictable since guy think she's his ex-wife but since she hasn't have antidote things look bad for her as Veronica has no clue where to find her.

2x08 Batten Down the Hatches

Veronica deciding to leave was sad since she has no clue where Roxy is but you just knew something would make her come back but accidentally meet up Frank gave her a clue as where Roxy might be.

2x09 Yin and Yang

Frank saying Roxy is yin to her Yang was amusing and poor roxy getting beaten up while trying to escape it was fun to watch but also a bit sad as she only 15 hours left and they need to find her before time run out.

2x10 Trippin.Balls

Roxy deciding to pretend to be Sally is really her only option if she wants to stay alive but i can't figure out how in hell they will find them since he destroyed that phone no way to track them

2x11 Monkey See monkey do

Convince him to try wrestle her did seem like awful plan with time running out but Roxy really is one hell of a tough person to pay along

2x12 Los Gallos Del Infierno

This was the most ridclous ending for the season but at the same time it was very amusing to watch, who would of thought after all of that Mother would pay everyone off including Roxy and Veronica. I am glad we didn't forget the kid i been wondering where he was so i am glad he's fine but she got what she deserved and to think if she had shared the money at start none of this would of happened.

Now if there's going to be a 3rd season we are going find out where Roxy came from .

Thread