Thread
Printable Version

Scream (MTV) General Discussion

Scream (MTV) General Discussion

Premières June 30th 2015

What starts as a YouTube video going viral, soon leads to problems for the teenagers of Lakewood and serves as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window to the town's troubled past. Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. Everyone is fair game. Don't miss MTV's new scripted series 'Scream'.

Show Site

Scream (TV Series) | Official Trailer | MTV

1x01 pilot

I wish i could say this was great but unfortunately this was a disappointment and the reason isn't concept it's actors there are all bad actors . They just tried too hard for this series and overplayed some of the characters. This had so much potential but to make this dumbed down for MTV generation is sad.

It's saying something if movies were better than tv series - think about that these movies weren't great to start with if a tv series can make these movies look better that's going in the wrong direction .

This has been added to VIPTV

1x05 Exposed

Just great another show i have forgotten to comment on don't get me wrong,  my lack of comment has nothing to do with how awful this series is i just been busy over past few months with family situation which is why there hasn't been many comments posted last month .

After the video goes viral we learn more secret about the people in the town.

1x06 Betrayed

Trying to do a better job keep to to date with my daily comment but i kind of lost interest on posting comment took me 7 years to get fed up . Not quite sure why i did them i just love discuss tv shows and i don't anyone to discuss them.

That was a good frame job but i am glad they helped her out

Thread