Thread
Printable Version

Nacros (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Nacros (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Narcos is an American crime drama television series, which debuted on August 28, 2015 on Netflix. The series was created by Chris Brancato, Eric Newman, and Carlo Bernard, and will be a serialized take on drug kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Medellin Cartel.

Narcos - Official Trailer

1x01 Descenso

We get to see Pablo Escobar who was just average smuggler with ambition to become president of Colombia but who would cockroach would help him become drug kingpin but he should known better try double cross him.

1x02 The Sword of Simon Bolivar

its never a good idea to kidnap a drug dealer daughter consequences can be serve

1x03 The Men of Always

He should of known that becoming a public figure was going get him attention

1x04 The Palace in Flames

Raiding the courthouse getting M:19 to destroy the evidence against him was brilliant but kill whole justice system was crazy.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

this looks like an interesting show, I'm going to give this a watch once I've caught up on some of my other shows

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

be warned a lot of subtitles

1x05 The Palace in Flames

This was filler episode not much happend

1x06 Explosivos

Convince a kid that he was going record a conversation when it was a bomb was tragic

1x07 You Will Cry Tears of Blood

Kidnapping politician children to put pressure on president was interesting but only when he kidnap a famous reporter who had ties to president backer was he able to get him to negotiate

This has now been added to the VIP site

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is a little hard to search for because of the spelling

Thread