Thread
Printable Version

Wynonna Earp (SyFy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wynonna Earp (SyFy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wynonna Earp Premiered on SyFy on Apr 1, 2016

Based on the IDW Comic, Wynonna Earp follows Wyatt Earp's great granddaughter as she battles demons and other creatures. With her unique abilities, and a posse of dysfunctional allies, she's the only thing that can bring the paranormal to justice.

After years away, Wynonna Earp has traveled back to her home town of Purgatory to reluctantly take on the role destined for Wyatt Earp's heir: Demon protector. Her enemy: Revenants, the resurrected (and twisted) souls of the criminals Wyatt Earp once took down. Using only her wits and her wit, Wynonna, along with sister Waverely, associate Agent Dolls and Wyatt's cursed-with-immortality-best-friend Doc Holliday, must try to stop the Revenants from taking over the town - and escaping into the world.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Wynonna Earp Here

Shows just keep coming relentless

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Have you tried this yet?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Yes watched the first two episode nothing special same old demon hunting storyline

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yeah.  The only thing piquing my attention is what Wyatt Earps old BFF is doing still alive and whether he's good or bad,
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

they kill this female enpowerment thing with show like this

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Despite same old demon hunting it's still rather watchable when you want to relax

Thread