Thread
Printable Version

Stranger Things (Netflix) General Discussion

Stranger Things (Netflix) General Discussion

Aired 15th July 2016

When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl.

TV SHOW SITE

[ Last edited by bala at 7-17-2016 11:35 ]

Stranger Things - Trailer 1

Season 1 Review (Spoilers )

This is an interesting show to watch because it's only 8 episodes so i split into 4 episodes each over the weekend . I have to admit i wasn't sure what i was expecting but i have say if you get past the first 2 slow episodes it really picks up but cliffhanger in each episode make you want to watch the next episodes. I was really impressed at young actors because they really had to carry this show all 4 kids actors were excellent in their role .

The adults on this shows are secondary characters which was great but the fact none of parents had any clue what was going on was amusing the fact there were able hide a small girl in the basement for 3 days without parents knowing was funny.

The teenage actors weren't as great as kid actors i felt they distracted from the show even through there were needed to forward the story-line i just felt romantic triangle was a bit predictable.

So much for a happy ending even through they got the kid back it's clear there something wrong with him which suggest this wasn't a one-off series.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread