Thread
Printable Version

The Wrong Girl (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Wrong Girl (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Wrong Girl Premiered on Ten on Sep 28, 2016

Based on the best-selling novel by Zoë Foster Blake, The Wrong Girl features Jessica Marais – the award-winning star of television hits such as Packed To The Rafters, Love Child and Carlotta – as Lily, the producer of a cooking segment on a morning television show called The Breakfast Bar, who finds herself torn between two very different men.

Joining Jessica is a star-studded, virtual Hall of Fame cast including Craig McLachlan (The Doctor Blake Mysteries, Packed To The Rafters), Kerry Armstrong (Bed of Roses, Lantana), Madeleine West (Fat Tony & Co., Satisfaction), comedian, author and actor Hamish Blake, and Christie Whelan Browne (Spin Out, Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door).

Fast-rising local acting sensation Ian Meadows (The Moodys, 8MMM) stars as Pete Barnett, Lily’s conflicted best friend. The dynamic Rob Collins, fresh from his star turn as Mufasa in the acclaimed Australian stage production of The Lion King, portrays Jack Winters, the charismatic television chef who might just have the essential ingredients for capturing Lily’s heart. Stunning newcomer Hayley Magnus (The Dressmaker, Slide) plays Simone, Lily’s always intriguing flatmate.

The Wrong Girl is for anyone who has diligently played by the rules, only to realise everyone else is playing a different game.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Wrong Girl Here

1x01 Episode 1

Lily allowing Simone to respond to a email on her phone was asking for trouble and asking her best friend Pete about the last person he had sex with was a bad idea especially as they had just slept together, having to apologias to the chef was understandable after what was wrote but him showing her the back-door was amusing but that breakfast TV segment must of been awful having to listen to two conversation at once

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Are you going watch other new Aussie drama Doctor Doctor as well ?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes at some point in the future

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have given up Aussie drama since i don't have time to watch them US show take the whole weekend for me to catch up on this weekends was busy with 13 episode luke cage on top weeks worth US TV shows.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It might look like I have given up on some shows but I will catch up one show at a time and next on my list is going to be Longmire before I consider Marvel's Luke Cage or the other two Marvel shows I haven't watched

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i am still waiting viptv to update all new episodes for Longmire season 5 .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Marvel's Luke Cage was added to the mobile app yesterday so that's there when I'm ready and I haven't watched season 4 of Longmire yet

VIPTV mobile app?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

No as that's not an app

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Ok i think we should stop

let me know about the app via pm whether free or do you have pay for episodes?

1x02 Episode 2

Lily's life couldn't be more complicated with her best friend Pete having a baby with another woman and chef Jack is hooking up with her flatmate Simone but Lily trying to fit through the door vent was amusing, that promo making Jack a sex symbol was pushing their luck as if I was him I would of walked

1x03 Episode 3

Poor Lily having to suppress her attraction to Jack while she thought Simone was having sex with him all night long but finding someone else in the bathroom was amusing, Eric getting a taste of his own medicine was karma and I hope he gets caught cheating at the fitness segment

1x04 Episode 4

Lily getting Jack to help after Erica walked off live TV was great and it was obvious he had feeling for her but dating Simone first does make things awkward

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread