Thread
Printable Version

The Crown (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Crown (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Crown Premiered on Netflix on Nov 4, 2016

The Crown tells the inside story of two of the most famous addresses in the world -- Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street - and the intrigues, love lives and machinations behind the great events that shaped the second half of the 20th century. Two houses, two courts, one Crown.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Crown Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-9-2016 17:34 ]

Season 1 Review (Spoilers )

The first two episode weren't as good as rest of the series, but i have to say it wasn't as boring as i thought it was going to be that was due to the performances of the fine actors they really made this interesting.

The surprising thing i found was what happened between the  the sisters ( Margaret and Elizabeth)  you could feel the tension between them by end of season since Margaret did everything that she suppose to for the deal to marry Peter and the fact Elizabeth didn't know there was a part 2 to the marriage clause was unfortunate and i had no idea that was what  Margaret went through . .

Winston Churchill was another interesting character the way he held onto office when everyone in his party wanted him out was impressive the fact that at 80 he decided to retire due to his own choice was fantastic.

Thread