Thread
Printable Version

Chance (Hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Chance (Hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Chance Premiered on Hulu on Oct 19, 2016

Based on Kem Nunn's novel, Chance is described as a provocative psychological thriller that focuses on Eldon Chance, a San Francisco-based forensic neuropsychiatrist who reluctantly gets sucked into a violent and dangerous world of mistaken identity, police corruption and mental illness. After an ill-advised decision regarding an alluring patient who may or may not be struggling with a multiple personality disorder, Chance finds himself in the crosshairs of her abusive spouse, who also happens to be a ruthless police detective. In over his head, Chance's decent into the city's shadowy underbelly, all while navigating the waters of a contentious divorce and the tribulations of his teenage daughter, soon spirals into an ever deepening exploration of one of mankind's final frontiers — the shadowy, undiscovered country of the human mind.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Chance Here

Season 1 Review (Spoilers )

This is very well made series unfortunately the twist in the main plot  is rather predictable i knew from first episode what ending was going to be so i really wasn't surprised when everything was revealed in episode 10.

To be honest i guessed everything that happened there were no surprises in this series i was expecting some sort cliffhanger at the end but no they gave this a good ending yes there are few loose ends but they left for second season.

The biggest surprise was Dee he was a fantastic character who you just can't believe the twist with him While Chance and female patient were predictable he was the surprise in this series because when we found out what happened to him as child you really felt sorry for him and Chance not realize Dee could be mental patient consider he's a doctor was rather amusing. He put so much trust in him without any knowledge what type of person he was.

Overall i enjoyed this series it certainly good show to watch if you like mystery that will solved within 10 episodes.

Thread