Thread
Printable Version

Hooten And The Lady (Sky One) General Discussion Spoilers

Hooten And The Lady (Sky One) General Discussion Spoilers

Premires 16 September 2016 on SKY 1

Traveling across the world together, these two initially unwilling partners search for the world's greatest mysteries. From the Amazon rain forest for Percy Fawcett's long-lost camp, to hunting across Siberia for the 51st Faberge egg, the two explore the world of the mythical and legendary. They travel from the snowy Himalayan Mountains in an attempt to track down the only scroll written by Buddha, to the catacombs of Rome to find the Libri Sibyllini, and to Alexandria on the hunt for Alexander the Great's lost tomb. A continuing storyline is of Alex's mother, also Lady Lindo-Parker, attempts to organise her daughter's wedding to her fiancé Edward

Source

Watch it Here

Box Set Trailer

1x01 The Amazon

Alex meeting Hooten in the way they did was amusing but her saying at the start what could go wrong you just knew it wouldn't end well but i have say this is certainly better than i expected.

1x02 Rome

What are chances that both Alex and Hooten being in Rome at the same time was quite coincident but Hooten being tricked into finding the book from a nun was amusing and Alex saying he working for the mob was amusing since she was right,.

1x03 Egypt

You would think after what has happened in previous two episode they wouldn't trusted anyone but again they get into all sort of situation but Hooten blowing up the tomb without permission was amusing . The undercover Cop was interesting twist and Alex saying to her Hooten was her husband was priceless.

1x04 Bhutan

Hooten getting poisioned by the old women was priceless it's good thing Alex was able to figure out what he was poisoned with and lucky enough find the plant that produces the cure in that temple.

1x05 Etophia

Alex friend get kidnap while she was away planning for her weddings was bad luck but asking Hooten how disable weigh sensor in her workplace was funny considering she always has a go at him for stealing stuff from wherever they are.

1x06 Moscow

We found how Hooten wife and son died in this episode as well as who was responsible but Alex swimming to get the egg back was impressive consider she was able to find it . Is this end of their partnership?

1x07 Camobodia

Alex not allowing Hooten to go on his own wasn't a surprise since they have such a strong friendship but Hooten trying to protect her didn't work since she wouldn't take no for an answer.

1x08 The-Caribbean

This was season finale i was half expecting Alex to break off her wedding to that guy but i can't believe she went through it since it's clear she prefer traveling all over the world than being stuck in England at British museum.

Thread