Thread
Printable Version

Viptv still being updated?

Viptv still being updated?

is viptv still being updated? Narcos season 3 is still not up. 
Also, can't find the new Marvel series The Defenders. 

Cheers. 

Reply 1#1 Hallooso's post

Yes, it's still being updated. They probably just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ray Donovan was not updated this week. It aired on September 17th. Episode 6. Episode 7 airs tonight. Tons of shows coming back this week so I sure hope they keep updating it! This is the main source I have to watch the tv shows I like. 

shows not updating

why are shows taking longer to update greys anatomy episode 3 aired last night still not on this never used to happen any ideas ?

Reply 4#4 tug17uk's post

It's on the site now. I don't know why some shows are taking longer to be updated.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 tug17uk's post

Updates have been a lot later since they upgraded this site to this version i am used to it i was complaining about this for few weeks a year later same issues happened.

Website unavailable

This website stopped working for me over 12 hrs ago. The webpage at http://viptv.net/index.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

Website is back on. 10:08 pm US eastern time

It's not for me. I've been trying for an hour from 3 different browsers. Getting the same error across all of them. name resolution failure. I am able to stream from hulu, amazon prime and netflix just fine.

Thread