35 12
Thread
Printable Version

SOLVES MOST VIEWING PROBLEMS!

thx for your report annayorku I have notified the Admin regarding this issue.

They will take a look at it,

Maybe a small suggestion, If you become VIP you also can view these eps with a bit more smooth viewing
Just read this thread and you know what you can do to become a VIP member

VIP Membership

And the rewards is already a bit to start off with

ps: go and introduce yourself here: Welcome and introduction thread and you already have the next credits.

Just take a look around on the forum, you can win points by being active on the forum and entering in the games and quizzes

Well even with your viewing you can have fun also around here :D

Thank you so much keigleigh

Hi keigleigh!

Thank you so much for the quick response and the points and all the info, it is greatly appreciated.

I guess I'll be hitting the forums some more now ;) LOL

Cheers

I am glad most of you at least get a glimpse of the episode you want to watch ... I keep staring at a grey picture with www.tv-video.net on it ...And I've tried everything. It just won't load!! It says waiting ...but it never comes to transferring and then it just says done...  

I will keep trying...just because I'm a die-hard and I obviously don't have anything better to do but if someone had the same problem plzzzz give me some suggestions.

Oh and even though I haven't been able to see anything I still think it's a great site...damn all my favorite shows online without all that download stuff you see on other sites.

I really don't have a clue on what's possible with having a site like this but just a question... why don't you let the video's open directly in real player??

Reply #23 Miauw's post

Keep on refreshing the page...you can sit and stare at the screen for hours and nothing will happen if it doesn't load.

Why don't you try watching some of the free shows and see if you like it. You can earn points on the forum and use those to watch shows on the VIP channel. Be sure to drop by the Welcome and Introduction thread to get some easy points.

I've tried that. After a million times i started thinking that maybe it was my connection or there was something wrong with my computer. But I started clicking on other shows and they do respond ..so ER is the only one who isn't. It doesn't matter what season I click on it just doesn't respond. So does anyone else have the same problem?? Or know how to solve this? Or know why it only happens with ER?

In other words..HELP!!

(oh and sorry if I make some weird sentences and stuff...English isn't my first language).
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 For the inconvenience...now earn 5 more 9-17-2007 13:12

Reply #25 Miauw's post

Firstly, don't worry, your English is fine...we have many members who don't have English as their first language.

I've checked this out, and seem to be having the same problem as you.  It will not even begin loading the episode.  I will bring this to the attention of the site administrators.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Have you checked out our VIP channel yet.  Try some of the Free Shows.  If you like it, you might find yourself interested in VIP membership.  
All the information for that is provided here: VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More).

You can get started earning some points in our Welcome and Introduction Thread.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully this problem will be resolved shortly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thanks a lot

not loading, but used to

Have their been any changes in the TV-video.net setup in the past couple of months which would affect loading?  I had no problem before, could download from my browser (buffering all the way of course, but it's an old compute. I couldn't watch straight from the site because it would stop every 10 seconds to reload & bufferr).  But now, nothing. Not with Firefox, IE, Avant, Google. None of my settings have changed. The only thing that gives the option to download from this site is the .swf files on the page.  Refresh, reload, click various combinations of the buttons, and still loading is stuck at zero.

Forgot to add that these results are with the free, not VIP programs, and it doesn't matter which program I choose.

[ Last edited by Heathen at 10-2-2009 17:18 ]

Reply 28#28 Heathen's post

I have randomly picked a video and it worked OK for me so perhaps it is certain videos that have the problem
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 For helping another member 10-2-2009 09:29

ty codebreaker

Though I had tried different episodes of Weeds, season 2 , and Supernatural with no luck, I saw your post & decided to give it another shot. One episode from the 1st season of 30 Rock is now downloading. Thank you!  I guess it's just cetain shows, though season 1 of Weeds and a couple supernatural from last year did fine. Also will be checking out the beginnings of Sons of Anarchy, as I hate to come in in the middle.

[ Last edited by Heathen at 10-2-2009 17:28 ]

Reply 30#30 Heathen's post

There are some free shows on VIP as well which are better quality and load better

Merlin

I wonder why the latest  episode of Merlin is not here as there was a new one last Saturday .

Reply 32#32 mikecott's post

Its probably because they havent sourced it yet.  I'm sure it will be on the site shortly.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Problem watching

Hi! Does anyone else have problem watching? Even though it buffers ok, it still stops every other second and I get that loading circle, like the JW player is having issues...it looks the same as when you have bad internet connection and it reloads to buffer, but the problem remains even though the ep. is buffered, I´ve had this problem now for 2 days. Everything on my end is up to date, cookies has been removed, vpn does not make a difference, my browser is up to date, I have good internet connection and so on... I´m on a laptop with Win 10 and I´m using Chrome as my browser....it worked just fine before and I have not changed anything on my laptop....getting a bit frustrated since I´ve paid for a 30 day pass, and I can´t watch anything due to this problem, and I can´t figure out what the problem is... Anyone have any ideas on what´s wrong? Does anyone else have the same problem?

35 12
Thread