68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time offer

This thread has been Downed by lbjedwardat 9-13-2023 22:59.

Amazon gift card

Hi Lbjedward i just purchased and sent over another 20 USD Amazon gift card, from amazon.com this time. Sorry for the mistake. Please can you credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

ORDER # 111-3200560-7214655

Sent $50 amazon gift card for points.. Thanks !!!!

amazon gift card sent

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

GIFT CARD SENT

Gift card sent. 100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 730 days unlimited access service (365days*200%). TY!
creativeemotion dot com

amazon gift card sent

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Amazon giftcard

Hi,

I sent a $20 amazon giftcard a few days ago. Please could you add the points to my account? I forgot my log-in details so had to re-register to post this message. My normal user name is lasvegafreckles.

I've just checked my order and I'm not sure that it put my user name on the order.....it was the order that included a note about re-rending a previous one. Hope that makes sense! I can send you the order number if you need it.

Thank you
[ Last edited by Fr3ckles at 7-31-2023 18:38 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by Fr3ckles at 31-7-2023 18:35 Hi,I sent a $20 amazon giftcard a few days ago. Please could you add the points to my account? I forgot my log-in details so had to re-register to post this message. My normal user name is lasvegafrec ...
I will pass this onto the admin team on your behalf.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by trulee at 8-2-2023 11:24 I will pass this onto the admin team on your behalf.

That would be brilliant, thank you very much

68 1234
Thread