80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I heard Billie pulled the plug on this. Wonder how true that is?

Episode 1

Belle finding herself being the guardian of Stephanie’s19-year-old daughter Poppy should be interesting considering she don't know what they do or where her mother is

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was a surprise but helping Stephanie’s lawyer with his problem was nice . Did she fill out pro/con list and now she's in charge Stephanie’s business  

Episode 2

I thought when the guy left without sleeping with Belle he was gay but having him and one of the girls going to her house while Poppy was there was creepy

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

He was gay he admitted that to her

Episode 3

What a way for Poppy to find out what and where her mother is and what Belle does

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was bound to happen but knowing her mother was one to was worst. That new guy seem a bit crazy for belle

Episode 4

Well Poppy trying pick up a guy to show her rebellion didn't go to plan but Belle running away wasn't a good plan

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Belle's face when Charlotte playing her by not telling her about the guy in the nappy was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i knew what was going happen based on type of client she has but it was amusing to see Belle surprised at it since it didn't involve any adult stuff

Episode 5

I'm not surprised Ben is finds it hard to deal with Poppy but not falling for her temptations was good and Belle's going to New York to work on her film was a bit of a disaster

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a bit disaster but looking preview next week it look interesting

Episode 6

Poppy climbing into Ben's bed was crafty but Belle seeing her leaves her in a feisty mood and Ben has no idea why Belle isn't answering his calls, the girls competing for the same guy was amusing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That poor guy being ambushed by two women but the bath was amusing

Episode 7

Wow Belle's vampire role-play session with the client was amusing but dying in the coffin was a surprise and both of them have to resist temptation in the forms of Harry and Poppy

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprise i wonder how comes she wasn't questioned by the police ?

Episode 8

I suppose Belle's had to eventually have a client who she went to school with but the premature ejaculation and head butting was funny. I'm glad she didn't stand Ben up but i think the ending was disappointing but the out takes was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

This was series finale and same here it was about time she met a client who went to school with her but i thought he was nice about that . Stephany  was lucky that judge was her client

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Season 4 - Funny Moments

???????? ????????

http://dnevnik-vampirov.ru/

80 1234
Thread