Thread
Printable Version

Xena Warrior Princess Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Xena Warrior Princess Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Xena is a beautiful warrior princess that use to fight in battles that would destroy a lot of lives. Now she uses all her skills to help people that are being hurt or bullied in any way. There is a lot of adventure in this show. It is also funny at times Once you start watching this show, you won't won't to stop. I love the way Xena and Gabrielle get along together. They are best friends in war against the evil. But Gabrielle is no fighter in the beginning. She just talks Xena's ears off. But after awhile she becomes a fighter. It is funny to watch her learn how to fight. I like to watch the show because there is a lot of adventure without too much blood shed.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:48 ]
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS

This is Xena. Although her character is originally obsessed with defeating Hercules and obtaining his title as the greatest living warrior, she never defeats "Zeus" Favorite Son".  In Fact, it was Hercules that showed Xena that selfishness and greed are not the way to live.  So, Xena sets out to redeem her murderous past by fighting against tyranny and evil and protecting the innocent and weak.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Is anyone watching this?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I pick and chose the best episodes and watch them every now and then

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

how do you know which are the best?

Thread