Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 180#180 codebreaker's post

I wonder why it's not working for me I keep getting the message that I am using the incorrect password but I am using the same password I've always had. I am at a loss as to what to do. thanks Codebreaker, for checking into it. I am stumped
Things Change

points not posted

Hi I exchanged some treasure points for vip points and they do not show up in my points. I had 11 points, I traded for 9 more and there are still only 11 points posting. In the past there's never been an issue, I am concerned as to why this has happened. Thanks in advance for looking into it for me
Things Change

Reply 182#182 suzannasinister's post

I thought treasure were converted to forum points which then had to be converted to VIP points

Reply 183#183 codebreaker's post

thank you codebreaker duh! it was middle of the night just got back from my husbands funeral in Texas I am a bit brain dead sorry for sniveling~lol~
Things Change

Reply 184#184 suzannasinister's post

Sorry to hear about the funeral that must be a really hard time for you

Minimum points

What are the minimums of forum and treasure points that I have to have before I can convert them to VIP points?

Reply 186#186 sove4kenne's post

20 Treasure points is the minimum you'd need before they can be converted into points.

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3906&extra=page%3D1

However, our site Administrator has been absent lately, so I'd wait until he becomes active again before I request a conversion.

Problems with converting treasure to points!

I just tried to convert treasure g to points and your system says it is an invalid password. I used my friends forum password that I use to sign in with. Why is it rejecting my request with that error message?

Reply 188#188 sove4kenne's post

I'm not sure why you had an issue. I just tried it myself, and was able to complete the transaction. Are you sure you didn't mistype the password?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply to 189, reply to my 188

Yes, I am 100% sure that my password is typed correctly. I used my saved password that is auto-filled in, I also typed it in manually and tried both methods multiple times. I also logged out and back in again to see if maybe my password was old, but it worked fine for logging in. So, I can log in with my password, but I cannot convert treasure to points because your system keeps rejecting my password, the same password I log in with! This is very frustrating. If it works for you, can you just do it for me? Please convert all my available Treasures to points. I would greatly appreciate it as your system isn't letting me do it myself.

Reply 190#190 sove4kenne's post

I am only a forum moderator, which I do as a volunteer. I don't have access to your personal account to be able to do any transactions for you. Since you've already tried to manually enter your password (auto-fill is sometimes glitchy), I'm not sure what else to suggest, or why the system isn't working for you. I'll ask Admin to check into it. I understand your frustration. Sorry there isn't more I can do.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 191

Thank you for your help. I didn't realize you were a volunteer. I would really appreciate it if you could pass it on to the people who can do something about this problem as it has me blocked from converting. If you want me to contact them directly, please let me know who to contact and how. Thanks.

Thread