Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm so glad this is back. Such a funny episode. I loved the soldier story and how it progressed into him showing up. Lol.

We're doing the Sam and Todd dance again! Will these two every figure it out at the same time???

I thought it was funny when Sam tried to pimp Todd out so she could "catch" Tony out.

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

Quote:
I thought it was funny when Sam tried to pimp Todd out so she could "catch" Tony out.
That was funny.  And him telling her that he was NOT her gay roommate.   Made me laugh, anyway.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

New Episode tonight:

11. The Dog - 04/02/09

When Sam feels her biological clock ticking away and realizes her desire to be a mother, she tries to find out if she's nurturing to care for another by borrowing Dena's dog. Meanwhile, Regina takes pilot lessons after Howard's late stepbrother leaves the couple a plane in his will. Andrea continues to date basketball star Tony Dane

Reply 24#24 Milks26's post

I'll be recording this epi, since tonight is the finale of ER and they are also airing the Retrospective special prior to the 2 hr finale.  The special is on at the same time as Samantha Who - and tonight is all about ER for me.

Looking forward to the new episode though.  It's such a good show.  I'm SO glad it's finally back.

2x13 "The Debt"

So Funk is back in Sam's life, but this time it seems she's calling all the shots. I thought the gambling scene was quite funny. I liked how she used Funk to do something good with her life.

Andrea is hilarious. It was funny that she ended up going to the kids prom !!

Todd finally asks Sam out on a date, but don't you know Funk is going to cause problems here!

Not sure about Billy Zane yet as Funk. I much preferred Timothy Olyphant. However, I won't judge yet. I'm not a big Billy Zane fane anyway, so that might be clouding my judgement.

Episode11-13

catching up on last 3 episode, Well racism episode where sam tries to make frank her friend was best out of the 3 episodes.  i didn't like the episode 13 because i don't know i didn't find it as funny as episode 12

its a comedy
The Mod Police Are Watching You

14. The Rock Star - 06/25/09

When Sam starts dating rock superstar Tommy Wylder (Duran Duran's John Taylor) - an idol from a youth that she has no recollection of - she becomes so embarrassed by Andrea and Dena's fan-like reactions that she unintentionally begins to alienate them. Meanwhile, with Sam dating Tommy, Regina fondly recalls memories of Howard's early days as a musician.

Episode 15 Todd's Job

That was Typical of Sam to delete the phone message for Todd so she could have her holiday

Episode 16 The Sister

That was funny when Sam realised she had a auntie and then a grand mother and then possibly a great grand mother

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2009 17:18  
That was Typical of Sam to delete the phone message for Todd so she could have her holiday
Yes she really is mess up women

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2009 17:21  
That was funny when Sam realised she had a auntie and then a grand mother and then possibly a great grand mother
That was just ridiculous

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It sure was.  Talk about a crazy family - but what a hoot to see Florence Henderson as a, let's just say, not so nice Gran. LOL

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

Todd's Job

Was an alright episode, nothing really special

The Sister

Oh man! What a hilarious episode. Totally cracked me up

Thread