Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I would of thought Lionel Luther felt at home being evil but all this just to move his wife up the transplant list was rather cleaver and Justine asking Bridgette to dream for her backfired big time

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but i have feeling he will find someone else to help him .

7x12 Labor Pains

This is not the episode name it VIP but from TV listings, the mail man rescuing Allison from Jeremy was great but solving the disappearance of his wife and finding his daughter was nice

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes he went to extreme to get Alison to dream about her and to think if he didn't he would never found his daughter and Marie helping her dad unintentionally  with his maths problem seem nice. .

What a way to end the series

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I can understand why Marie is angry about her father not coming to see them when they can see the dead but seven years before dreaming about him and what a final time jump

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am still process this episode in my mind because i can't believe they killed him off in last episode after all they been through i still can't get my head around that. Marie has grown up into good looking teenager which is great .

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It's hard to believe that episode covered 48 years

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yeah that rather ambitious for single episode and fit into 42 minutes was rather impressive

Eh.....I'm not sure what to think of this episode. I'm with you Bala, I can't believe they killed him off either but I suppose they wanted a dramatic ending.

The grown up Marie was played by Alison (dead girl) from Pretty Little Liars! I knew I recognised her so googled it to make sure.

I'm really sad that this is over, I have to say :-(

Reply 35#35 shinny's post

Wow she looks so different in Pretty Little Liars.

Thread