Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Here's the place to talk about Primeval.  Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas about the show.  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:47 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Wow-what an ending so now she doesn't exist i wonder how 2nd season is going recify the changes made by season 1 finale?

After I convinced myself to ingnore all the errors, and no way thats possible moments. I really got sucked into this show and watched all 6 episodes in 2 days. I wonder what changed that far back in the past to make it so she doesn't exist or did his wife do something?

Just started watching the first season, and so far it's entertaining.  the bug things in episode  2 are making my skin crawl.
**something i noticed between british tv and american tv is that the "government black ops" people drive very different cars.
British black ops = lexus
US black ops = ford suburbans
just something i noticed

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

ok toilet snake - i'm gonna have nightmares for a week!!

loved the season 1 final.  good cliff hanger.  can't wait to see what happens next, so even though it's 5 am i'm on to season 2.
don't you think it's funny that 2 baby bat creatures were left - of course a boy & a girl.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Glad you liked season 2 we are discussing in other topic but I'm only one chatting about it

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

Always trying to support American Made.  Ie: ford   Plus american gov't can't afford lexus!!  HAHAHA
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

SEASON 1:

I've enjoyed season one.  It's consistant with complete inconsistance thrown in just for fun.  I liked how the animals were air, ground, water, bugs and other.  Each episode was unique!  Looking forward to seeing how they explain the disappearance of one of the Home office team.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread