Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I agree, it was a great season finale! And funny that out of all the people kissing in the end, Mark was not one of them! Seems his leaf has in fact turned over (a little) after all!

I felt so badly for Alex, I'm glad he has Izzy to comfort him as it seems he's had a really difficult life. I'm also happy that Meredith had such a breakthrough, it's about time!

I loved this finale! Good starting points for the next season, closure in some issues, good kisses......... My favourite moment wasn't MerDer, it was Christina getting her groove back and rising above Hahn because she teaches Lexie. I guess she had to learn it the hard way but it will make her a much better surgeon. THe only thing I wasn't thrilled about, George kissing Lexie. Not another ill fated relationship please.

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

Oh yeah, George and Lexie....seriously! Seriously!? Why can't they have a guy-girl friendship on the show without making it into something more?  

Reply 12#12 funny-girl101's post

I thought the same thing, but then I thought about how in that environment they very rarely have any relationships outside of the hospital and it kind of makes sense that Lexie would fall for George, since he's really the only person she talks to!!

Reply 12#12 funny-girl101's post

because it's a tv show not real-life

Well, Lexie would not be a bad choice, they'd make a more sane couple than any other women he's been with so far. But the whole Gizziegate....... I hated it and maybe that is why I want George to learn from his mistakes first before having a relationship with another Grey sister.
I think it was interesting how Alex first tried to kiss Izzie and then broke down, all season we have seen the chance of him changing and in the end, he seems to have the hard way, even admitting things about his past. So he's not a bad guy and in the long run he'd be good for Izzie. Mind you I said long run. Not first episode in the coming season. Finale maybe?
And Mark...... we'll see. He's one of the few left unkissed so...........new leaf after all?

Okay Bala, your thoughts really summed up it all for me as well!

But I have to agree with the Cristina part, it was great to see her teach Lexie, but in her own way.  She can't teach the same way that Burke or Hahn did (although it was great to see the Chief stand up for Cristina to Hahn, because he style of teaching didn't work for Cristina).  

And all of the kissing at the end.  It was intense! I was wondering who it was going to be during the whole episode, and it was any couple! haha

As for Alex, I don't think he actually had sex with Izzie. I think he just needed her comfort. I don't take is as him using her, but just needing to be loved.  And that's how he feels loved.

Reply 16#16 themegababe's post

your right but i just feel it was wrong to kiss her?

Seriously be a man Alex-seriously seeing him crying was embarrassment - i know you woman love seeing men be vulnerable but that just wrong image of him

best bits from the episodes

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2008 18:34 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by funny-girl101 at 5-25-2008 02:34  
Oh yeah, George and Lexie....seriously! Seriously!? Why can't they have a guy-girl friendship on the show without making it into something more?  
because you can never be just friends with someone from the opposite sex (ever seen the movie When Harry Met Sally?)  I actually thought that would have happened a lot sooner.  George and Meredith, George and Lexie...you know how shows usually repeat storylines with little twists...

Welcome back Arielle!  Glad to see you around the forum again!  I think this is like my third time saying welcome tho, so I'm done now!

Reply 340#340 imarielle626's post

My friend called Lexie "the Meredith he CAN land"!! We shall see!

haha you are right.  that would be true.  she's so unmeredith like.  but much better suited for georgie!

Reply 343#343 themegababe's post

so you want them to hook up?

it could be interesting!! haha  I think I would rather see it finally work out for Alex and Izzie though.

i don't know how much id like to see lexie and george together.  I have seen it coming for a while, but sometimes you just need someone like that for a friend.  After all they do live together and having a relationship go bad and be roommates would just cause problems.  Yeah GA likes to throw characters in dramatic situations like that, but can't one friendship actually stay just a friendship?

As far as Alex and Izzie, she can do so  much better than him!  He has gotten better since the guy he was in the first season, but he still is just using Izzie and she deserves someone better!

I'm glad Meredith and Derek are finally going to get back together!  That was one storyline they played out way too much!  Come on Shonda we need one healthy (okay so semi-healthy) happy relationship here!  Please don't ruin them again!

HI guys,
I'm late to joining this thread but I just finished Grey's Anatomy and LOVED the final episode -   +     
The whole journey of the 4 seasons was brilliant!! Phew!!  Finally the whole Alex story started to come out, that was one of the storylines I'd been waiting for!

I too would like to see more about Alex. Deep inside he is a good guy and I hope that things will fall into place for him eventually.

When is series 5??!!

edit -
never mind, answered my own question on Wikipedia!

Season Five: 2008-2009

It has been confirmed that Grey’s Anatomy will have a fifth season starting sometime this Fall. There is also a possibility that the production of the fifth season could be delayed because of the possibility of a Screen Actors Guild strike.

[ Last edited by gymcoach at 7-11-2008 23:33 ]

[ Last edited by gymcoach at 7-11-2008 23:34 ]

Thread