Thread
Printable Version

Roswell Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Roswell Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow i really loved this season but i think he shouldn't heal her but he did love her.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:49 ]

Season 2

Well things are getting interesting now lot of people know about Aliens.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 22:43 ]

Season 3

Wow i really liked the season finale that was good ending to the show.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-4-2010 22:44 ]

Thanks for  highlight this topic-can one mod do about the show topic-i'm respect rules than only moderators can post topics about the show but member can add topic anything they want to discuss.

I would agree with you on that. It was nice to see that the Six of them are Traveling together and may someday return to Roswell

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

yeah but i felt ending was a bit too cheesy to happy ending.

you know what even though it was a cheesy ending i totally loved it.  it left me happy.  i'm getting so tired of shows just ending.  not having the opportunity to reward loyal viewers with some closure.   i liked that this show actually had an ending and one with hope and happiness so if i ever think about the characters i'm not left with huge hanging questions.  it may have been a short lived series, one of the things i like best about it was it ended properly.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

yep i have to say your right-it nice this had a proper ending.

I livd most of my childhood in Carlsbad, Which is a little south of Roswell. Where is the hispanic population in this town? I remember it being at least 50/50 and most of New Mexico and Texas is pretty even.
Here is a map so you can see how close they are to Mexico.

I have officially seen ALL the episodes of Roswell! This show is great! I don't know if the show was canceled or if that was originally the intended ending, but it seemed rushed somehow... I couldn't believe it if it was canceled. I mean, in my opinion, season 3 was the best, so the show was just getting better before it got axed.   

Reply 6#6 angel17halo's post

it ended in 3 seasons not cancelled ?

Episode 1 and 2

I just started watching Roswell again. I can't believe the first season aired ten years ago. It's still great, though.

Ep 2
Liz: "So, were you like...green?"

I didn't know that the inspiration for the show came from the books by author Melinda Metz. Has anyone read them?

love the show. even years after it first aired.

Thread