Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x09 Blood and Treasure

What a tragedy for Penny dying after being hit by a car but incredible they were able to save the baby and the Claudia Joy's dedication ceremony was nice, it was only a matter of time before Maggie discovered Caroline had been lying about where she's been going and Roland giving Joan an ultimatum should be interesting

7x10 Reckoning

Lets hope Caroline has learnt her lesson this time but the way Maggie handled the guy was great and what a tragedy the soldiers come under attack as they get ready to pull out of Afghanistan but Tim Truman killing with his hands was impressive

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes you just knew it wasn't going to be a happy ending and i already figure out Tim's future storyline when he comes back it clear this will change him into different person but going all rambo at the end was rather impressive . Who would thought he would have it in him .

7x11 Adjustment Period

Poor Holly being excited to be reunite with Tim when all he wants is a hot shower and a sleep and the reason Joan made her decision about not joining the Army War College was right as Roland has been there for her for years, Quincy's injuries putting his army career in jeopardy was sad and I hope Gloria will be OK

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes i had feeling Tim would not deal with killing those people but Holly has no idea what Tim did and i think eventually he will have to tell her.

7x12 Damaged

I'm not surprised Holly is beginning to worry about Tim's behaviour after the pizza delivery but after almost chocking her he needs help and Patrick saving Gloria from the fire was great, talk about leaving in to the last second for the air rescue to take off

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes he really needs help i just hope Holly stay with him instead of leaving him because of that situation.

7x13 All or Nothing

Denise catching Michael in a compromising position was awkward and Holly reaching out for help by asking Denise but not telling her why at first was interesting

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad Tim getting help but any news whether or not this was final season ?

The reason i am asking is it did feel like this was final season considering there was no clifhanger and all those flashback at end with the characters?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I thought the same thing especially with the season being short compared to the others

A Final Salute

What a trip down memory lane with the cast giving their thoughts over the seven years the series ran but I didn't remember Pamela having a baby on the pool table and hearing from real army wives on how realistic the show portrayed army wives was nice

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well yes that was one hell of trip through the 7 years but there were times i wish this was 60 minutes instead of 90 minute . So many emotional storyline and to cover them really was great. Some bits dragged on too long especially amount break throughout .

I remember pilot episode very well that what made me continue watch it because strong friendship situation.

Thread