Thread
Printable Version

Vanished Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Vanished Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I should warn you this show got cancelled so there is no conclusion to kidnapping but we learn enough to keep our minds satisfied and i got to admit more episode you watch more interesting the show becomes so please remember not invest too much into this show.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:46 ]

S**T!  could have read this yesterday before i watched several episodes.  i had a small inkling that this show hadn't made it   bummer cause it is good.  and after what happened in ep 5 or 6 - my jaw dropped on that one!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Trust me wait till reach episode 10 that you really will be shocked

ijust finished epsiode 9 before the site went down.  i'm really curious what the inmate is gonna say - but do NOT (just noticed i missed the not there spoil it for me.

that's why i think it's bigger than the senator - the way the professor acted and now the inmate...

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 4-16-2008 22:05 ]

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

it is a bigger picture -have you met the new guy who take over from the investigation?

yummy yummy - boy did i ever.  he's the guy from 3rd watch. (i also heard he was heading on the desparate housewives)

actually he's the reason i started to watch the show.  i recognized him in the cover picture and was totally confused  when it wasn't him who was the lead - but i chalked it up to i was going crazy, now i relize i was right in the 1st place. it was him in the pic.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Well they introduced him as late character

I think is a brilliant show and when i watched it before I was gutted that it ended.  The story could of gone on for at least another series.  I hate it when great shows get axed.  They should of ended it better if they knew it was not renewed.

Reply 8#8 slade01's post

but they didn't know did they?

you've got to be kidding me!!!!

I just watched all 13 episodes and want to know more
well thanks for the heads up

Reply 10#10 reremamore's post

This why you should always check forum before you start watch new show i posted this within 2 hours of show being added. .

Trust me i'm expert on these shows

Reply 11#11 bala's post

This show annoyed me to no end, it served the writer right that it got axes. All that darn jerking around they did  and they kill that agent .
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 12#12 Sweetp's post

i thought it was brillant that killed main character off and replace him-i think actor quit so writer had kill him off and replace with Eddie.

I'm going to check the pilot episode right now.

Hope I won't be disappointed

Also, the series finale did air....well, according to FOX website   http://www.fox.com/vanished/

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-4-2008 04:52 ]

Reply 14#14 Milks26's post

They made a wise decision canceling that crap.

Man, the pilot was bad.

i was not suprised that it got cancelled but i did like the show

Thread