Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1260#1260 bala's post

Ah! There are so many types of communities there. I don't use it too often, as it can be easy to get sucked in and waste a lot of time, but I've found it to be useful for some things.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1261#1261 waterlilybarb's post

Yes but mods are really strict about what you post i got few warnings reminds me old days on here lol

Reply 1262#1262 bala's post

Hey Guys

Yes, I am still alive and still active just don't post much.

Well, 2020 was an interesting year with lockdown but 2021 was the worst, I broke my elbow and had to have an operation to fix it, and now I have 6 months of physical therapy. I broke it last week of January slip on ice landed on my elbow broke it into pieces.

Apart from that my life hasn't changed still working but still no partner. Guess I have to accept I am going to be a bachelor for life since I am getting older. Damn, I am going to be an old man soon.

Just thought i would update you lot on my life.

Reply 1264#1264 bala's post

Sorry to hear about your injury. That sounds like quite an ordeal, as well as rather painful. I hope the physio gets it back to almost as good as new.

You're definitely not an old man, and you never know what the future holds. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns.

Reply 1265#1265 waterlilybarb's post

Guess this place is officially dead so post anything since me and codebreaker have left

just pop in say hi before i disappear

I am still alive

Thread