Thread
Printable Version

Welcome To Game Zone Board

Welcome To Game Zone Board

Hi, i want explain the purpose of this board as you might have notice the old game board has been taken off but this board is now going to replace that board which mean All vip quizes will be posted in this board.

Please note all finished VIP Quizzes will Closed and locked once they have ended i will do this on the weekends. i hope keep this board very neat

If you have Any other question please post them here ?

[ Last edited by bala at 6-19-2008 17:49 ]

You're a mod finally? Yayayyaya.

Congratulations Bala

Way to go.  Congratulations!!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

THANK YOU

<3 now you can do quizzes for Smallville when the next season starts like you wanted to.

Congratulations , Bala

One thing i should say that  you are really good at participation of almost every activities here . But  you have to have a little control over your bahaviors . Hope you would make a good mod . Best wishes and sincere congratulations .

Reply 7#7 stone's post

Thank you

Weekly UPDATE

i been chatting to few mods this week i can tell you there few  more games and quizzes  coming very soon, some you know about,others you don't and yes i know what games are going to be but i been told keep it a surprise so i will do that

So, where is the game so I can get some free vip points while I'm waiting for my donation to be verified??

Reply 10#10 dogs123654's post

See highlight topics on this fourm

CURRENTLY
QUIZ 1
QUIZ 2
QUIZ 3
QUIZ 4

Question

Why dose it take so long for the game site to load and then after waititng 5 mins you get an error messages  i have a 20 megs per sec download speed to my computer so i know it is not my system

thank you
hwst4

sorry

posted my question in the worng spot my mistake

Reply 13#13 hwst4's post

Congratulations

connect 4

[ Last edited by blabling2 at 12-14-2023 06:42 ]

Thread