Thread
Printable Version

Babylon 5 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Babylon 5 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Babylon 5 Season 1-5 Here

Click Here For The Babylon 5 About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Babylon 5 on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:06 ]

I've finished with both season 1 and 2.

Season 1:
It took awhile for me to connect to the characters.  I appreciate how everyone wasn't in every episode.  Enough character development happened to get a good idea of where everyone stood.   

Season 2:

Ambassador kash!  Love that guy and then to see his true form, breathtaking.     I'm annoyed with the cenrauri and their plight against the Narn.  G'kar didn't really make alot of allied tho.   Quite good at alienation,   I look forward to Londo's progression!    I felt bad for Susan when she learned about talia!  So who was the real Ms winters???

Deleans transformation was nothing short of excellent!  Really gave us drama with her struggle for self identity and her place.  Gray council

I like Sheridan.  But I hope the commander will make appearances in s3-5
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Season 3 & 4

Season 3 & 4 have come to an end.  The Rangers were brought in.  Sheridan has all all but completed his far future plan which we see in "visions".  Learn that everything is done in 3's.  The past (commander) the present (delenn) and the future (sheridan).  Everyone had a part to play and by the middle of 4 they fullfilled everything.

The Shadows have been beaten.  President Clark (who assasinated previous president) was over thrown and the Mars Colony is  a free state.  So the question is, what now?  Even susan got over Talia (who disappeared and another telapath came).  She found someone else to love and then almost died and then he died.  So again, what now??

Even Londa and G''Kar are getting along. LOL  It's funny to watch those two.   The Vorlons and the shadows have left.  Good riddence.

Season 5

I really don't understand the point of this season.  I'm only a few episodes in and it's BORING with no direction.

Season 5 con't

Okay it's not getting any better.  I've all but given up on the 5th season.  There are movies coming up too and I have NO idea what they will be about.     The first 4 were so good.

Thread