Thread
Printable Version

BLOOD+ General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

BLOOD+ General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Blood+ Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 17:10 ]
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 1#1 trulee's post

What is it about these anime you like?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Lots of things bala.  The drawings (way its animated), the characters ,the music - some of the opening and ending songs are great.  The stories are good too.  I also like hearing the spoken Japanese word.

Reply 3#3 trulee's post

this is the thing i find Japanese words annoying part-i understand what you like which is fair but even with subtitles i just feel that it involves a  lot of concentrate on what going on-the only animé i have watched on here was bleach season 1 and 2 before i gave up. i might give this one a go just to see what it's like.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Ah well Bala, I do have the concentration to watch and read at the same time, its how I watch TV at home with subtitles so I'm used to it.  When you watch it let us know what you think as you always do.

Reply 5#5 trulee's post

gave up after 5 minutes

Reply 6#6 bala's post

i gave up under 2 .but im gona give it an other try

Reply 7#7 gyki98's post

Episode 1

Well It's a little confusing sorting out the characters - who they are and what they are gonna mean to the story. plot.  I will have to watch a few more before I ultimately pass judgement on this show.  Saya looks as if her whole world however upside down it has been till now will never be the same again.

It seems to be a funny thing in Japanese animé that children can either be left to live without parental or adult supervision or else can live with strangers without the authorities looking into it.  Just an observation.

Reply 8#8 trulee's post

Episode 2

Still trying to get to grips with this show.  Maybe the next episode wil shed abit more light on things.

Reply 9#9 trulee's post

Episode 3

So Saya isnt an ordinary schoolgirl and is being taken away by some mysterious organisation to help kill chiroptera.  Its a shame her adopted dad was killed, and by someone he thought of as a friend even if he had been taken over.

Still finding it hard to get into but I shall persevere.

Reply 10#10 trulee's post

Episode 4

So Sayas dad wasnt killed which is good but that doctor is definitely suspect.  She seems to be part of this Red Shield secret organisation.  I'm glad Kai wasnt killed but poor Riuki what a shock to see your sister, blood around her mouth then jump the height of a building.

Reply 11#11 trulee's post

Episode 5

Pook Kai getting beaten up to show him he cant go with Saya to find his dad George.  I'm still struggling to sort out the good guys from the bad guys.

Reply 12#12 trulee's post

Episode 6

What bad luck for George.  To be found and saved only to die that way.  It was good for Kai though that he was there at the end.  That way he wont think there was some kind of conspiracy surrounding his fathers death and he will know it wasnt Sayas fault.  So David was looking for Diva, and just what was the plan?  Saya seems to have woken up to her destiny now due to her fathers death and the words he left her with.

Reply 13#13 trulee's post

Episode 7

So the kids are coming to terms with their dads death while the adults are researching the girls school and its links to vietnam.  I wonder why Hagi wouldnt tell Saya a little more about her past?  I know he thinks she cant handle it but a little something might have lead her in the right direction.

Reply 14#14 trulee's post

Episode 8

So the phantom does indeed exist.  Good job Haji was about, the katana didnt really stop him.  I hope her brothers will be ok going to Hanoi especially as there seems to be a school trip planned.

Episode 9

Aww poor Mui, to have lost a leg and a brother under such circumstances and yet still be willing to risk all for the sake of her family.  It was kinda sweet seeing Rikui and his blossoming affection for Mui.

Reply 16#16 trulee's post

Episode 10

So the chgairman is the phantom and knew Saya in her earlier life.  Just how old is that girl? lol  I wonder how they got the roses to grow blue,colour the water?  I'm still having trouble sorting the good guys from the bad guys.  I think the reporter is a good guy but as for the others ......

Reply 17#17 trulee's post

Episode 11

My confusion still abounds.  Who is this Soloman and whats his part with the bad guys.  Saya did look cute dancingwith him mind.  Such a shame Min had to see what she did, she was so excited that a boy actually was interested in her and wanted to share that.
o

[ Last edited by trulee at 7-22-2011 22:51 ]

Thread